Bad Service in a Restaurant - LINC 2.10

7:07 AM

Watch the video. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation.
Could I have   ·  I get   ·  Could you   ·  Do you have   ·  Could we get   ·  I'm going to have   ·  Would you like   ·  have   ·  Anything   ·  any   ·  are you going to   ·  some   ·  some crackers   ·  we get   ·  looks   ·  didn't get   ·  I will have   ·  I need   ·  Can I take  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
Talking about What You’re Going to Order
SONYA: Thanks. So, what have?
MARIO: Cheese omelette good.
SONYA: Hmm. Yeah, it does, but I think the soup and sandwich special.
Offers by Waitress
WAITRESS: your order?
WAITRESS: French dressing instead?'
WAITRESS: to drink?
Requests by Customers
MARIO: the cheese omelette and a salad?
Well, the chicken noodle soup and an egg salad sandwich, please.
SONYA: I'll a coffee.
MARIO: I'll have , too.
SONYA: some water as well, please?
SONYA: Could I get for my soup, please?
SONYA: Could some salt, please?
MARIO: Excuse me. Could a fork?
MARIO: And we still our water.
SONYA: Oh, and a napkin, please.
MARIO: just bring the bill, please!
Asking for Information by Customers
MARIO: And do you have Thousand Island dressing?
SONYA: any chicken noodle soup?
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English Video courtesy TRU University - Open Learning Division

You Might Also Like

0 comments