Susan's Family Christmas

Published in ,

Watch the video starting at 06 – 23 until the end. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation.
is going   •  in the centre   •  the whole family   •  on the left   •  niece   •  nephew   •  in a bank   •  for 10 days   •  new jobs   •  exchanged gifts   •  went shopping   •  together   •  Christmas dinner   •  wonderful   •  Everyone   •  brother   •  picture   •  on the right   •  to exercise   •  excellent cook   •  a new   •  a lot   •  watched movies   •  very funny  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
This is a of my family. We are at my brother's house in Ottawa, Ontario. is very happy because we are for the holidays. My mother, my and I are . My , Christine and her boyfriend, Adam, are . My , David and his girlfriend, Julie, are .
My brother made Christmas dinner for . He has a big house in Ottawa. My mother and I drove from Montreal to Ottawa on December 23rd. It took two hours. We and took a lot of pictures. We laughed and enjoyed ourselves.Christine and Adam both have . Christine works , and Adam into the navy this year. David and Julie have apartment. They like . They go rock climbing indoors every week.
I stayed in Montreal with my mother . We and bought some new clothes. We cooked food and on TV. My mother and I prepared for my brother. He came to Montreal on December 25th. We had a great time. My brother is . He tells a lot of jokes. My mother is an .She loves her beautiful home. We had a Christmas together.
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English


Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Susan's Family Christmas"

Add Your Comment