Going through Customs

Published in ,

Watch the video. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation.
know   •  items   •  gifts   •  take   •  medication   •  my own   •  nothing   •  a couple   •  problem   •  prescription   •  rules   •  cigarettes   •  customs   •  to be   •  fresh fruit   •  Could you   •  a few   •  brought   •  the flight  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
Customs Officer: Good morning, ma’am. May I see your declaration form, please.
Woman: Here it is. I have to declare.
Customs Officer: I just need to ask you of questions.
Woman: Sure, not a .
Customs Officer: Are you carrying any , liquor, or perfume—any for people.
Woman: Nothing that is worth more than dollars.
Customs Officer: Are you carrying any for anybody.
Woman: Why, no. This is all stuff and these are my own bags.
Customs Officer: open up your bag for me, please?
Woman: Sure.
Customs Officer: Don’t worry. This shouldn’t long. What’s this?
Woman: Oh. The banana and the apple are from . I was going to eat them later.
Customs Officer: You are not allowed to bring any into the United States. I will have to confiscate these .
Woman: Sorry about that. I didn’t .
Customs Officer: Well, you need to make sure you know the in advance. Now, what are these pills in this zip-lock bag?
Woman: That’s my allergy .
Customs Officer: Do you have a for this medicine?
Woman: Where did I put that? Oh, here it is. Thank goodness I it with me.
Customs Officer: All right. There don’t seem any other problems. You can go on through.
http://www.dutyfreecanada.com/customs-allowances/
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English


Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Going through Customs"

Add Your Comment