Ain't No Sunshine

9:21 PM

Watch the video. Listen and sing along to improve your pronunciation.
no   ·  not   ·  goes away   ·  where   ·  this house   ·  to stay   ·  I know   ·  gone   ·  Anytime   ·  too   ·  ought to   ·  she's   ·  when   ·  darkness   ·  no  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
Ain't sunshine when she's gone
It's warm when she's away.
Ain't no sunshine when she's
And she's always gone long
Anytime she .
Wonder this time she's gone
Wonder if she's gone
Ain't no sunshine she's gone
And this house just ain't home
she goes away.
And , I know, I know, I know,
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know…
Hey, I leave young thing alone
But ain‘t no sunshine when gone
Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone
Only every day
Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone
And just ain't no home
Anytime she goes away.


Vocabulary

Ain’t: Isn’t
Ought to: Should
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English

You Might Also Like

0 comments