At the Community Centre - LINC 2.32 - Conversations 1 and 3

3:01 PM

/div>
Watch the video. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation. Complete the exercise below for conversations 1 and 3.
fill out   •  to sign up   •  both of you   •  that is   •  myself   •  next week   •  twice a week   •  that will be   •  very welcome   •  Can I   •  to meet   •  would like   •  can I help   •  want to learn   •  Can you tell me   •  Do you want   •  might be   •  does it cost  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
Conversation 1
TASHA: Hello.
CLERK: Hi. help you?
TASHA: I hope so! I to learn how to skate better.
CLERK: intermediate or advanced classes?
TASHA: Oh! I want beginner's classes, if you have them.
CLERK: Yes, we do. Our beginner's classes start . If you would like , you can just this form.
TASHA:Oh, thank you very much.
CLERK: You're .
Conversation 3
LISA: Hi.
CLERK: Hi! How you?
LISA: I how to make pottery.
CLERK: Certainly. We have pottery classes , Tuesdays and Thursdays. This form tells you all about them.
LISA: Thank you very much.
CLERK: Oh, hi. Is everything all right?
TASHA: Oh, yes. Everything is just fine. a little bit more about the pottery classes?
LISA: But Mom.
TASHA: This is my daughter, Lisa.
CLERK: Ah, Lisa, nice you.
LISA: Mom, I can read this .
TASHA: Oh, yes, I know, Lisa, but I interested in signing up, too.
LISA: Really! That'd (that would) be fun.
TASHA: Well, let's see.
CLERK: It is a family program, so could sign up.
TASH: Oh, good! And how much ?
CLERK: One minute, please. For the two of you, , one adult $35
(thirty-five dollars), and for one child, $17 (seventeen dollars). So together that's $52 (fifty-two dollars).
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English Video courtesy TRU Universitiy – Open Learning Division

You Might Also Like

0 comments