Magnolia

5:31 AM

Complete the exercise below. Listen and sing along to improve your pronunciation.
left   •  sweet thing   •  my ear   •  New Orleans   •  driving me mad   •  coming home   •  morning   •  summer   •  my baby   •  get back   •  be there   •  the best   •  soon   •  singing  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
Whippoorwill's
Soft breeze
Makes me think of
I left down in
I down in New Orleans
Magnolia, you
You're
Got to to you, babe
You're I ever had
You're the best I ever had
You whisper "Good "
So gently in
I'm to you, babe
I'll soon
I'll be there

Vocabulary

Whippoorwill: small bird
Breeze: wind
Driving me mad: making me crazy
Whisper: speak softly
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English


You Might Also Like

0 comments