Shopping for Dress Pants

1:30 PM

Watch the video.Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation. Complete the exercise below.
the perfect outfit   •  are   •  a pair of   •  match the jacket   •  Would you like   •  is   •  these   •  fitting rooms   •  will it be   •  cents   •  try them on   •  Here you go   •  dollars   •  really good   •  Is there   •  too   •  a size 7   •  Turquoise   •  I can wear   •  Do you have   •  Do you take   •  any   •  this black sweater  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
CLERK: anything I can help you with today?
CUSTOMER: Yes. I’m looking for pants.
CLERK: We have designer jeans over here.
CUSTOMER: No. I want something to work. Do you have dress pants?
CLERK: something to match your jacket? That colour looks on you.
CUSTOMER: That’s a good idea. is my favourite colour. Do you have ?
CLERK: Let me see. Ah yes. .
CUSTOMER: Can I ?
CLERK: Yes. The are over there.
CUSTOMER: They’re big. these in a 5?
CLERK: Yes. Here’s a 5. Why don’t you try on as well?
CUSTOMER: What do you think?
CLERK: The pants gorgeous, and the sweater lovely.
CUSTOMER: Are you sure?
CLERK: Oh yes. The pants and the sweater brings out your hair. It’s .
CUSTOMER: I’ll take them. How much for everything?
CLERK: Twelve ninety nine.
CUSTOMER: Twelve dollars and ninety nine ?
CLERK: No. Twelve hundred and ninety nine . And how will you be paying?
CUSTOMER: credit cards?
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English



You Might Also Like

0 comments