Telephone Greetings and Invitations

10:52 AM

Watch the video. Complete the exercise below.
I'm cleaning   •  Do you want   •  Why is that   •  to buy   •  Where   •  any food   •  How about   •  so happy   •   I agree   •  see you then   •  will be   •  to go   •  will see you   •  Are you   •  Mary speaking   •  This is   •  May I please   •  a good time  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
TELEPHONE GREETINGS AND INVITATIONS
MARY WHITE: Hello. the White residence.
SUE: Hello. speak with Mary.
MARY: This is .
SUE: Hi Mary. This is Sue. How are you today?
MARY: Oh, I’m fine Sue. How are you?
SUE: I’m fine. I’m sorry to bother you. busy?
MARY: Not too busy. the apartment right now.
SUE: Listen, Mary. I was wondering. to join Cathy and me today?
MARY: are you going?
SUE: We’re going some food at the supermarket.
MARY: Oh, great. I am you invited me to join you.
SUE: , Mary?
MARY: Because I do not have in the apartment.
SUE: I think you’ll need then.
MARY: Yes, with you. I know tonight David and Tina very hungry if I don’t have any food from the supermarket.
SUE: Good. So Cathy and I will go at two o’clock. Is that for you?
MARY: Oh, I have a hair appointment at twelve o’clock. I meet you at the supermarket at one o’clock.
SUE: So, Cathy and I at the supermarket at one o’clock.
MARY: Okay. That sounds good, Sue. I’ll . Goodbye.
SUE: Goodbye.
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English

You Might Also Like

0 comments