Feeling Good - Michael Buble

12:41 PM

how   ·  day   ·  so   ·  feeling   ·  mean   ·  sky   ·  free   ·  high   ·  me   ·  tree   ·  mine   ·  world   ·  sun   ·  feel   ·  sea   ·  done   ·  You   ·  a   ·  life  
Click on the title, Feeling Good - Michael Buble, to go to the Quiz page. Complete the quiz with the words in the box. Click on the Check, Show, and Clear buttons to check, show and clear the answers.
Birds flying    . You know how I feel.
Sun in the    . You know how I feel.
Breeze drifting on by. You know how I    .
It's a new dawn. It's a new    . It's a new life for me.
And I'm feeling good. I'm feeling good
Fish in the    . You know how I feel.
River running    . You know how I feel.
Blossom on a    . You know how I feel.
It's a new dawn. It's a new day. It's a new    for me.
And I'm feeling good
Dragonfly out in the    you know what I mean, don't you know.
Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I    .
Sleep in peace when day is    . That's what I mean.
And this old world is a new    . And a bold world for me - for me.
Stars when you shine. You know    I feel.
Scent of the pine.    know how I feel.
Oh freedom is    . And I know how I feel.
It's a new dawn. It's    new day. It's a new life.
It's a new dawn. It's a new day. It's a new life.
It's a new dawn. It's a new day. It's a new life.
It's a new life for    and I'm feeling good.
I'm    good. I feel so good. I feel    good.
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I like the song, It sounds feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is brand new,my life,too. I love my new life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva: "I like the song. It makes you feel good." I'm glad you like the song.
    Jenny:Correct. I am happy you love your new life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This song very nice,I'm so like,It's comfortable for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shawna: This song is very nice. I really like it. It makes me feel good.

    ReplyDelete