Thank You by Dido

8:36 AM

just   ·  door   ·  today   ·  having   ·  grey   ·  picture   ·  window   ·  cold   ·  call   ·  head   ·  alone   ·  bills   ·  house   ·  day   ·  bad   ·  because   ·  towel   ·  life   ·  thank   ·  see   ·  again   ·  giving  
Click on the title, Thank You by Dido, to go to the Quiz page. Complete the quiz with the words in the box. Click on the Check, Show, and Clear buttons to check, show and clear the answers.
My tea's gone , I'm wondering why
I got out of bed
The morning rain clouds up my
And I can't at all
And even if I could it' d all be
But your on my wall it reminds me
That it's not so bad, it's not so
I drank too much last night, got to pay
My just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there'll be hell
I'm late for work and even if I'm there
They'll all imply that I might not last the
And then you me and it's not so bad
It's not so bad
And I want to thank you for me
The best day of my
Ohh, just to be with you is
The best day of my life
Push the , I'm home at last and I'm soaking
Through and through then you handed me a
And all I see is you, and even if my falls
Down now, I wouldn't have a clue you're near me
And I want to you for giving me
The best day of my life
Ohh, to be with you is having
The best day of my life
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English

You Might Also Like

0 comments