Who Is It?

Published in

This is a picture of a student in our class when she was sixteen. Who is it?

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

4 Response to Who Is It?

Aizhu
June 5, 2012 at 6:49 PM

This is Parvaneh. I saw this pictur in our classroom already today. I still saw her son and daughter-in-law's wedding pictur. They were very happy.

June 5, 2012 at 8:36 PM

This is Parvaneh younger's photo. this picture look so beautiful.

xu
June 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM

The photo is very beautiful . I think that she is parvaneh .

June 6, 2012 at 9:58 AM

AiZhu: I saw this picture in our classroom already today. I still saw her son and daughter-in-law's wedding picture.

Eva:This is a picture of Parvaneh when she was young. This picture looks so beautiful.

Xu: Parvaneh has a capital P.

Yes. I agree the picture is beautiful.

Add Your Comment