Answering Machine Messages - LINC 1.15

12:00 AM

Watch the video. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation.
calling   ·  give me a lift   ·  leave   ·  can't take   ·  before   ·  as soon as   ·  from   ·  didn't   ·  I'll call you back   ·  feel   ·  is   ·  for   ·  promised   ·  work   ·  can let   ·  on   ·  call me back   ·  at   ·  remember   ·  You've reached  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
MIBONG: Manuel Ferreira, 758-3939. 758-3939.
ANSWERING MACHINE: Hello. 758-3939. I'm sorry I can't take your call right now, but please your name and number and the time you called and I'll call you as soon as I can. Thanks for calling.
MIBONG: Hello, this a message for Manuel from Mibong. Please at 224-8630 before ten o'clock. It is now 7:30. Thanks. Bye.
ANSWERING MACHINE: I'm sorry I your call right now, but please leave your name and number and the time you called and I'll call you I can. Thanks for . Beep.
RICARDO: Hi, Manuel. This is Ricardo. It's three o'clock Tuesday. Can you to work tomorrow morning? You me know 689-5189. Thanks! Bye.
PEDRO: Ferreira; H. Ferreira, Luis, Manuel Ferreira :758-3939.
ANSWERING MACHINE: Hello…. Beep.
TERRY: Yes. This is Terry Nakamoto calling for Mr. Manuel Ferreira.
It is now 5:30 Monday night, Please call me tonight or tomorrow at 225-3287 or . Thank you.
ANSWERING MACHINE: Beep.
MONICA: Manuel, this is your friend Monica. Remember you to
call me last week, and you . I'll call you back later or you can call me. That is if you still my number!
ANSWERING MACHINE:… Beep.
JOHN: Heh, buddy. This is John. It's 9:30 Sunday night. Can you for me tomorrow? I really sick. Call me back at 638-2198 eleven, okay. I'll talk to you later. Bye!
ANSWERING MACHINE: Beep.
MANSOUREH: Hello, this is a message Manuel, Mansoureh. Please call me back at 742-1131 before ten o'clock. It's now 7:30. Thanks. Goodbye.
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English Video courtesy TRU University - Open Learning Division

You Might Also Like

0 comments