Pregnant at the Doctor - LINC 2.02

11:59 AM

Watch the video. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation.
being   ·  can get   ·  have to   ·  felt   ·  have   ·  You've gained   ·  are you feeling   ·  is   ·  become   ·  kicking   ·  trying   ·  can find   ·  to get   ·  to stay   ·  to lie down   ·  check   ·  I'll   ·  are feeling   ·  been   ·  feel   ·  had   ·  should try   ·  to take   ·  get   ·  were  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
DOCTOR: So how this week?
CATHY: Big!
DOCTOR: Let's your weight.
DOCTOR: Let's see. 11 (eleven) kilograms in total, 25 (twenty-five) pounds. That's not bad. Let's check your pulse.
CATHY: I really heavy. I've having a lot of backache.
DOCTOR: Did you backache before you pregnant?
CATHY: No. I sometimes pain around my neck, but this is in my lower back.
DOCTOR: Your extra weight making your back hurt. Your pulse is normal. That's good.
CATHY: I'm trying care of myself. I'm careful about the food I eat.
DOCTOR: Good for you! You're already a good mother. Do you still have headaches?
CATHY: Not really, but if I a cold, my, my nose and head hurt.
DOCTOR: Those are the sinuses. They get blocked. That's normal. The sinuses very swollen.
CATHY: Sometimes I can't breathe through my nose. I breathe through my mouth.
DOCTOR: In that case, try not sick.
CATHY: I'm not to!
DOCTOR: Do you have any other problems?
CATHY: Well, my ankles swollen.
DOCTOR: You need off your feet as much as you can. You and put your feet up every few hours.
CATHY: Okay, try. One other thing. I twisted my knee a couple of days ago, and my knee really loose. Why would that happen?
DOCTOR: The ligaments in your body loose when you're pregnant. You just need to be extra careful. Okay, I need you on the table.
CATHY: Oh! The baby's . Feel!
DOCTOR: Good strong legs! Now, let's see if we the baby's heartbeat
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English Video courtesy TRU University - Open Learning Division

You Might Also Like

0 comments