I've Looked at Clouds from Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchel

7:39 AM

Complete the exercise below. Check words you don't know in your dictionary. Listen and sing along to improve your pronunciation.
Don't   •  don't know love   •  looked at love   •  everywhere   •  let them know   •  another show   •  hair   •  at all   •  in my way   •  looked at   •  block the sun   •  up and down   •  many things   •  I recall   •  rain and snow   •  give and take   •  way you feel   •  don't know life   •  really don't know   •  the air   •  they say   •  old friends   •  from both sides   •  looked at life   •  feeling proud   •  when you go  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
Bows and flows of angel
And ice cream castles in
And feather canyons
I've clouds that way
But now they only
They on everyone
So I would have done
But clouds got
I've looked at clouds now
From , and still somehow
It's cloud illusions I recall
I clouds at all
Moons and Junes and Ferris wheels
The dizzy dancing
As every fairy tale comes real
I've that way
But now it's just
You leave 'em laughing
And if you care, don't
give yourself away
I've looked at love from both sides now
From , and still somehow
It's love's illusions I recall
I really at all
Tears and fears and
To say "I love you" right out loud
Dreams and schemes and circus crowds
I've that way
Oh but now are acting strange
They shake their heads, I've changed
Well something's lost but something's gained
In living every day
I've from both sides now
From WIN and LOSE and still somehow
It's life's illusions I recall
I really at all
I've looked at life from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's life's illusions
I really don't know life
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English

You Might Also Like

0 comments