Shopping for Clothes

5:04 PM

Watch the video from 04:30 – 06:50. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation. Complete the exercise below.
to buy   •  long enough   •  of course   •  my size   •  your size   •  longer than   •  prefer   •  too small   •  the colour   •  Would you like   •  looking for   •  help you   •  Do you have   •  try this on  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
Julia Marsh and Rachel Hansen are shopping for clothes. Julia wants a coat.
Clerk: Can I ?
Julia: Yes I’m a coat. Can I ?
Clerk: Yes, .
Julia: It’s .
Clerk: Here. Yes it is.
Julia: any others?
Clerk: Yes, over here. Try this on. It’s .
Julia: Yes it is , but it isn’t .
Clerk: Right.
Julia: I longer coats.
Clerk: What about this one? This is your size and it is the black one. to try it on?
Julia: No, I don’t like .
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English


You Might Also Like

0 comments