Easy Telephone Conversations

5:39 PM

Watch the video. Complete the exercise below.
problem   •  speak to   •  nice day   •  talking to   •  it's me   •  your time   •  who is   •  his sister   •  is this   •  are you   •  have dialed   •  too   •  am sorry   •  am calling   •  already have   •  want to  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
HOW ARE YOU?
Michelle: Hello.
Sherlock: Hello. Who ?
Michelle: Hey, , Michelle.
Sherlock: Hey Michelle! How are you?
Michelle: I’m fine. How ?
Sherlock: I’m good .
A WRONG NUMBER
Dean: Hello!
Ginny: Hello.
Dean: Can I George?
Ginny: Ummmm, this?
Dean: It’s Dean. Are you ?
Ginny: No, Dean. I think you the wrong number.
Dean: Oh! I .
Ginny: No !
CALL FROM A CREDIT CARD COMPANY.
Caller: Hello. Am I Mr. Smith?
Mr. Smith: Yes you are.
Caller: I from Orange County Bank.
Mr. Smith: Yes?
Caller: Well, we offer you our premium credit card.
Mr. Smith: No, thank you! I many credit cards.
Caller: Thank you for , Sir. Have a !
Mr. Smith: Thanks, bye!
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English


You Might Also Like

0 comments