Shopping for Pants Conversation

9:00 PM

Watch the video. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation. Complete the exercise below.
rooms   •  them   •  on   •  be   •  Be sure to   •  nice   •  How about   •  a good fit   •  return   •  your receipt   •  minute   •  dress pants   •  smaller   •  are   •  would you like   •  You too   •  Let me check   •  try   •  too   •  these   •  you   •  a pair of   •  think   •  really good   •  anything   •  a size 7  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
Clerk: How you?
Customer: Good and you?
Clerk: Can I help you find today?
Customer: I’m looking for pants.
Clerk: We have jeans.
Customer: No. I want .
Clerk: these?
Customer: Do you have ?
Clerk: . Yes. Here you are.
Customer: Okay. Can I them ?
Clerk: Sure. The fitting are over there.
Customer: They’re big. Do you have a size?
Clerk: Just a . Yes. Here’s a size 5.
Customer: What do you ?
Clerk: They look on you.
Customer: Yeah. They’re . I’ll take .
Clerk: How to pay?
Customer: Cash.
Clerk: That’ll $56.98.
Customer: Here are.
Clerk: Would you like in the bag?
Customer: Yes. Um, can I them if my husband doesn’t like them.
Clerk: Sure. You have fourteen days. keep your receipt.
Customer: Thanks. Have a day.
Clerk: .
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi. Susan! This is what I heard. Could you check it for me?
    Salesclerk:Hi. How are you?
    Customer:Good,and you?
    Salesclerk:Fine.Can I help you find angthing toda?
    Customer:I am looking for a pair of pants.
    Salesclerk:We have these jeans.
    Customer:No,I want dress pants.
    Salesclerk:How about these?
    Customer:Do you have size 7?
    Salesclerk:Let me check. Yes,here you are.
    Customer:Ok.Can I try them on.
    Salesclerk:Sure. The fitting rooms are over there.
    Customer:They are too big. Do you have the smaller size?
    Salesclerk:Just a minute. yes.Here is size 5.
    Customer:What do you think?
    Salesclerk:They look really good on you.
    Customer:Yeah,I think they are good fit. I will take they.
    Salesclerk:How would you like to pay?
    Customer:Cash.
    Salesclerk:That would be $56.98
    Customer:Here you are.
    Salesclerk:Thanks.Would you like your receipt in the bag?
    Customer:es.Ah, can I return ah...if my husband doesn't like them.
    Salesclerk:Sure. You have fourty days,be sure to keep your receipt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda: Excellent Work--you'll see a few errors inside ''.

    Salesclerk: Hi. How are you?
    Customer: Good,and you?
    Salesclerk: Fine.Can I help you find 'anything today'?
    Customer: I am looking for a pair of pants.
    Salesclerk: We have these jeans.
    Customer: No,I want dress pants.
    Salesclerk: How about these?
    Customer: Do you have 'a' size 7?
    Salesclerk: Let me check. Yes,here you are.
    Customer:Ok. Can I try them on'?'
    Salesclerk:Sure. The fitting rooms are over there.
    Customer: They are too big. Do you have 'a' smaller size?
    Salesclerk: Just a minute. Yes.Here is 'a' size 5.
    Customer: What do you think?
    Salesclerk: They look really good on you.
    Customer: Yeah,I think they are 'a' good fit. 'I'll' take 'them'.
    Salesclerk: How would you like to pay?
    Customer: Cash.
    Salesclerk: 'That'll' be $56.98.
    Customer: Here you are.
    Salesclerk: Thanks. Would you like your receipt in the bag?
    Customer:es. Ah, can I return 'them' if my husband doesn't like them?
    Salesclerk: Sure. You have 'fourteen' days. Be sure to keep your receipt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan,thank you for your help。

    ReplyDelete