The Way You Look Tonight - Michael Buble

8:03 PM

please   ·  way   ·  change   ·  thinking   ·  word   ·  low   ·  soft   ·  look   ·  laugh   ·  lovely   ·  cold   ·  my   ·  love   ·  just   ·  the  
Click on the title, The Way You Look Tongight - Michael Buble, to go to the Quiz page. Complete the quiz with the words in the box. Click on the Check, Show, and Clear buttons to check, show and clear the answers.
Someday when I'm awfully ,
When the world is ,
I will feel a glow just of you...
And the way you tonight.
Yes you're , with your smile so warm
And your cheeks so
There is nothing for me but to you,
And the you look tonight
With each your tenderness grows,
Tearing my fear apart...
And that that wrinkles your nose,
It touches foolish heart.
Lovely ... Never, ever
Keep that breathless charm.
Won't you arrange it?
'Cause I love you ... the way you look tonight.
Mm, Mm, Mm, Mm,
Just way you look tonight.
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English

You Might Also Like

0 comments