Call Me

5:13 PM

Watch the video. Listen and sing along to improve your pronunciation.
lonely   ·  warm   ·  afraid   ·  together   ·  around   ·  must   ·  forget   ·  always   ·  friends   ·  only   ·  service   ·  right   ·  don't   ·  love   ·  Tell   ·  just   ·  late   ·  side   ·  hurt  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
If you're feeling sad and
There's a I can render
Tell the one who loves you
I can be so and tender
Call me, don't be , you can call me
Maybe it's late, but call me
Tell me and I'll be
When it seems your desert you
There's somebody thinking of you
I'm the one who'll never you
Maybe that's because I you
Call me, be afraid, you can call me
Maybe it's late, but just call me
Tell me and I'll be around
Now don't me
'Cause if you let me
I will stay by you
You gotta trust me
That's how it be
There's so much that I can do
If you call I'll be with you
You and I should be
Take this love I long to give you
I'll be at your forever
Call me, don't be afraid, you can call me
Maybe it's , but just call me
me and I'll be around
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English

You Might Also Like

0 comments