The Look of Love - Diana Krall

4:22 PM

Watch the video. Listen and sing along to improve your pronunciation.
takes   ·  could   ·  have waited   ·  so   ·  to hold   ·  love   ·  Don't   ·  ever   ·  Feel   ·  has heard   ·  to love   ·  have found   ·  can't   ·  It's saying   ·  wait  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
The look of
Is in your eyes
A look your smile disguise
The look of love
so much more
Than just words ever say
And what my heart ,
Well, it my breath away.
I can hardly wait you,
my arms around you.
How long I ,
Waited just you
Now that I you
Don’t go.
I can hardly to hold you
Feel my arms around you,
How long I have waited,
Waited just to love you,
Now that I have found you,
ever go, don't ever go,
I love you .
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English

You Might Also Like

0 comments