Shoe Repairs - Conversation - LINC 2.25

9:47 AM

Watch the video. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation. Complete the exercise below.
Could you repair   •  brought   •  How much   •  appreciate   •  fifty   •  can fix   •  Do you have   •  take care of   •  Sorry!   •  a new heel   •  pick up   •  going to   •  heel of my shoe   •  Can I get   •  will it be   •  It'll take   •  fifteen   •  Can you spell   •  will it take   •  new soles  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
TASHA: Hi.
JERRY: Oh, hello. How are you?
TASHA: Well, I'm okay. But the broke when I got off the bus.
JERRY: Yeah, that's broken, all right. But I that.
TASHA: Good, I'm a party. it right now?
JERRY: Sure. Just let me this first.
TASHA: Uh, how long ?
JERRY: about 15 (fifteen) minutes.
TASHA: What? 50 (fifty) minutes?
JERRY: No, just 15 (fifteen).
TASHA: Oh, that's great. I really it.
JERRY: No problem.
TASHA: How much ?
JERRY: For , it's $4.50 (four fifty).
TASHA: Four dollars and fifty cents ($4.50). That's fine.
JERRY: Okay. your name, please?
TASHA: My last name is Starski.
JERRY: that for me, please?
TASHA: S-t-a-r-s-k-i.
JERRY: S-t-a-r-s-k-i. Okay, one new heel is $4.50 (four fifty).
Conversation 2 - 2 people
JERRY: Hello. Can I help you?
HAMIDAH: Hello. Yes, please. I'd like to my shoes. I them in yesterday. Are they ready yet?
JERRY: your claim check?
HAMIDAH: Sorry. Here it is.
JERRY: Okay, 6217. Oh, here they are. You needed , right?
HAMIDAH: That's right. will that be?
JERRY: For new soles, it's $10.50 (ten fifty).
HAMIDAH: Okay. Here's two fives, a dime, and a nickel: ten fifteen ($10.15)
JERRY: Excuse me, but it's ten ($10.50).
HAMIDAH: Oh, I'm sorry. Ten fifty, not ten .
JERRY: Right.
HAMIDAH: Here you go.
JERRY: Thank you.
HAMIDAH:
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English Video courtesy TRU University – Open Learning Division

You Might Also Like

0 comments