And I Love Her (Remastered 2009)

7:00 AM

Watch the video. Listen and sing along to improve your pronunciation.
have   ·  know   ·  love   ·  shine   ·  saw   ·  do   ·  give   ·  die   ·  will   ·  brings   ·  gives  
Click and Drop click on a word or phrase in the box above and then on the appropriate gap.
I her all my love
That's all I
And if you my love
You'd love her too
I love her
She my everything
And tenderly
The kiss my lover
She brings to me
And I love her
A love like ours
Could never
As long as I
you near me
Bright are the stars that
Dark is the sky
I this love of mine
never die
And I love her
Bright are the stars that shine
Dark is the sky
I know this love of mine
Will never die
And I her
This exercise (300) has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English

You Might Also Like

0 comments