Helping a Friend - LINC 2.06

7:22 PM

Paula went to Judo class and broke her leg. Find out how her friend helps her. Watch the video. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation.
go to the store   ·  would be   ·  do   ·  could you   ·  like   ·  glad   ·  need   ·  Can you make   ·  put   ·  some   ·  something to read   ·  is starting   ·  have to   ·  something to eat   ·  some   ·  What else   ·  some   ·  feeling   ·  really   ·  do me a favor   ·  What can I do  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
JILL: Hi, Paula! How are you ?
PAULA: Oh, I'm fine, thanks.
JILL: That's good.
PAULA: What's all this?
JILL: I brought you .
PAULA: Thanks. I'm you came to help me.
JILL: No problem. for you?
PAULA: Well, fluff up these cushions for me? My back to hurt.
JILL: Sure, there you go. What else can I do?
PAULA: Could you these other books away?
JILL: All right. Where they go?
PAULA: In the kitchen.
JILL: How about the dishes? Do they washing?
PAULA: Yes, they do, thanks.
JILL: And before I start on the dishes, can I make you ?
PAULA: That great. I'm hungry.
JILL: What would you like?
PAULA: me a sandwich? And a cup of coffee?
JILL: What kind of sandwich?
PAULA: A cheese sandwich, with lettuce.
JILL: One cheese and lettuce sandwich coming up!
PAULA: Oh, could you ?
JILL: Of course.
PAULA: Could you first and buy me some cheese and some bread?
JILL: Sure. do you need?
PAULA: Well, I could use some milk, and some coffee, and some lettuce, and
apples.
JILL: Wait a second! I'll make a list.
PAULA: Oh, here. A paper and a pencil.
JILL: Okay. Bread, cheese, milk ...
PAULA: Coffee, lettuce, and some cookies, and maybe peanut butter.
JILL: I didn't know you like peanut butter.
PAULA: I don't. It's for you. We can eat together.
JILL: I that.
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English Video courtesy TRU University - Open Learning Division

You Might Also Like

0 comments