Telephone - Asking to Repeat

10:27 AM

Watch the video. Complete the exercise below.
he'll be back   •  This is   •  slowly please   •  speak to   •  at home   •  Can I have   •  not in the office   •  spell that   •  Can you ask   •  Can I   •  Do you know   •  area code   •  your company   •  you'd like   •  right   •  our time   •  first name   •  country code   •  Could you repeat   •  at around eight   •  got it  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
Man: Hello. May I please Shinji Matsumoto, please?
Receptionist: I’m sorry. Mr. Matsumoto’s right now. Can I take a message?
Man: when he’ll be back?
Receptionist: I think in the office late this afternoon.
Man: I see. Bill Henderson of Alltec calling. Mr. Matsumoto to call me around uh… eight PM your time.
Receptionist: I’m sorry. your name again?
Man: Bill Henderson.
Receptionist: Can you please?
Man: Sure. It’s Bill Henderson, H-E-N-D-E-R-S-O-N.
Receptionist: Uh, I’m sorry. that slowly?
Man: Sorry. Ah, it’s H-E-N as in “Nancy” –D-E-R-S-O-N.
Receptionist: H-E-N-D-E-R-S-O-N.
Man: That’s .
Receptionist: And your ?
Man: B-I- double L.
Receptionist: B-I-L-L. And ?
Man: Alltec. A – double L-T-E-C.
Receptionist: A-L-L-T-E-C. And him to call you at home?
Man: Yes, o’clock tonight.
Receptionist: Eight o’clock, Japan time.
Man: That’s right.
Receptionist: Okay. have your number, please?
Man: I think he has it, but I’d better give it to you just in case. It’s 212, 456-9872.
Receptionist: I’m sorry. Could you repeat that ?
Man: Sure. It’s area code 2-1-2, 4-5-6-, 9-8-7-2.
Receptionist: Ah, 212, 456-9872?
Man: That’s right.
Receptionist: And the ?
Man: I’m in the US.
Receptionist: Okay. And you want him to call you at eight PM .
Man: That’s right.
Receptionist: Okay. Mr. Bill Henderson at Alltec, 212-456-9872, call at eight PM.
Man: You .
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English

You Might Also Like

0 comments