Buying a Used Bike - LINC 2.19

10:49 AM

Watch the video. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation.
a deal   ·  we've looked   ·  a receipt   ·  fixed it up   ·  How about   ·  more expensive than   ·  a lot of   ·  the color   ·  like new   ·  ago   ·  bring it back   ·  a cheque   ·  a nice bike  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
TASHA It looks like a nice bike. How much is it?
LUIGI: I'm asking $95 (ninety-five dollars). I bought it from the neighbor two years and I .
TASHA: It's the third bike at. It's the other bikes.
LUIGI: Well, I mean, it's a mountain bike. And it's .
TASHA: I realize that, but $95 (ninety-five dollars) is. money.How about $75 (seventy-five)?
LUIGI: Seventy-five ($75)? That wouldn't even cover my expenses.
TASHA: I don't know.
LUIGI: I'll tell you what. I'll let you have it for eighty-five.
TASHA: Well ...
LISA: Mom, this bike is great! And I like , too.
TASHA: Oh, that's good.
LISA: Can I get it?
TASHA: It is , but ... $80 (eighty)?
LUIGI: Okay. But only for you, and for Lisa, of course.
TASHA: Okay, it's !
LISA: Thanks, Mom! I really like it.
TASHA: Can I give you ?
LUIGI: Of course. I have in the garage.
TASHA: Great. Thanks!
LUIGI: Thank you! And if you ever need any repairs, just .
LISA: Free of charge?
LUIGI: For you, Lisa, anytime!
LISA: It's a deal!
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English Video courtesy TRU University - Open Learning Division

You Might Also Like

0 comments