Travelling Plans - LINC 2.15

7:09 AM

Watch the video. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation.
you're going   ·  are you off to   ·  He'll   ·  I'll see   ·  will you   ·  are   ·  I'm going   ·  will you stay   ·  to see   ·  I'm going to see   ·  I'm visiting   ·  I'll be   ·  is going   ·  gets on  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
1st GROUP
PENNY: So, Andy, nice you! And where ?
ANDY: my parents in Kelowna.
PENNY: Oh, so to Kelowna?
ANDY: It's my parents' anniversary.
PENNY: That's nice. And when be back?
ANDY: I'll be back Saturday night. And where are you going?
PENNY: Victoria. to a party at my brother's house.
ANDY: That sounds like fun! How long in Victoria?
PENNY: Oh, I'll be back Friday morning. I think the bus the eight o'clock ferry.
ANDY: Oh, so then you Sunday afternoon at the picnic.
PENNY: Oh sure, there.
2nd GROUP
FRITZ: So, where you going?
CAROL: We're going to Whistler.
FRITZ: Whistler?
CAROL: Yes, Bob to the hospital.
FRITZ: The hospital? Oh, I'm sorry.
BOB: It's okay. a friend. He broke his leg skiing.
FRITZ: I hope he's okay.
BOB: Oh, it's nothing serious. be okay.
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English Video courtesy TRU University - Open Learning Division

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hi,Teacer

    How are you? long time no see. we're miss you. where is you now?

    They material very good. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eva,

    Good to hear from you. I hear you are in Level 3 now. I am so happy that you are learning English quickly. See you at school.

    ReplyDelete