Passport Control - Immigration

8:00 AM

Watch the video starting at 06:23 until the end. Listen and repeat to improve your pronunciation.
this time   •  first trip   •  duty-free   •  planning on   •  are   •  on business   •  May I see   •  going to   •  enjoy your stay   •  staying   •  next time   •  pleasure   •  place   •  anything  
Click and Drop: click on a word in the box above and then in the correct space. Check your answers. What is your score?
Immigration Officer: Good evening sir. your passport and immigration card please?
Man: Sure, here you .
Immigration Officer: Hmm, do you have to declare?
Man: No, I just have these items that I bought on the plane.
Immigration Officer: That’s okay. Welcome to Australia. Is this your here?
Man: No, I came here a few years ago, but I couldn’t stay long.
Immigration Officer: Are you here on business or , this time?
Man: Purely pleasure, .
Immigration Officer: Good. Are you travelling around during your stay?
Man: Well, I’ve only got a week, so I’m planning on in Sydney.
Immigration Officer: Yes, Australia is a big , you’ll need a week to see it all.
Man: Maybe . This time, I’m try to see all the tourist areas of Sydney.
Immigration Officer: Hmm, good. I hope you .
Man: Thank you.
This exercise has been made using a free generator and script at Random Idea English Video courtesy TRU University - Open Learning Division

You Might Also Like

0 comments